How to raise your Vibration?
22 ways to raise your vibration for a more fulfilling and joyful life.
Experience Integrative Energy Medicine, Hypnosis, Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy™
Chantal Guillou-Brennan is the founder and director of the Integrative Energy Medicine Institute™ (I.E.M.I.™) which offers 3 types of services: Integrative Energy Medicine™ treatment in a variety of disciplines, classes and retreats.
IEMI is dedicated to the research and application of therapeutic method of healing using energy medicine, mind over matter principles and multi-dimensional aspect of reality. The Integrative Energy Medicine Institute is an institute "without walls". Upon request classes are held throughout New England, Hawaii and France.
To book an Integrative Energy Medicine™ treatment or receive additional information call 203-980-5637 or email email@example.com.
Chantal offers Integrative Energy Medicine™ treatment session in the following modalities. An energy medicine session may include a combination of any of these modalities with the exception of Hypnotherapy and Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy™ which are offered separately.
I. E. M.™ practitioner and teacher
Ordained Interfaith Minister
State License and Certifications:
Hypnosis (CT State), Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy™
Reiki Usui–Practitioner & Teacher level IV and Lightarian Reiki™
Pranic Healing, Jin Shin Jyutsu –Acupuncture without needles
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Family Constellation,
Initiated in Shamanic Technique of Healing.
What is Integrative Energy Medicine™?
Integrative Energy Medicine™ is a holistic and synergistic approach to energy work addressing body/mind/spirit. It relies on multiple methodologies based on the Chakra system as well as the Meridian system as well as Shamanic and Hypnosis techniques, in which the practitioner as acquired knowledge and/or certification.
What can Integrative Energy Medicine™ do for you?
• Maintain your good health
• Harmonize the energy of the body
• Remove blocks and unwanted pattern of thoughts and energy.
• Reduce and or manages pain and stress
• Reduce and eliminates dis-ease in the physical, emotional and mental bodies
• Transmute and or remove toxins from your body
• Expand awareness of higher self
• Reveal self awareness and understanding of ones true divine nature and purpose
• Empower you for a more joy-full life experience
• Bring, Joy, Love and Peace to ones heart
Is Integrative Energy Medicine for you?
• Are you suffering from aches and pains?
• Are you are tired of talking drugs that disrupts your health and wellness ever further?
• Did you recently get surgery or receive a knee or hip replacement and want to speed up recovery?
• Do you want to rid yourself of unwanted behavior or recurring thought patterns?
• Are you stuck in rut and cannot get out of it?
• Do you long for Peace, Joy, Love and Health?
• Do you want to learn how to manifest your desires in your life today?
If you answered yes to any of these and want to change your life, call
203-980-5637 for a complimentary 20 minute phone evaluation.
An Integrative Energy Medicine™ treatment session
Through verbal and intuitive interaction the practitioner assess the need of the client and tailors the treatment session accordingly; using a variety of techniques which complement each other for the greater good of the client.
Lasting about one hour, each session is individually designed to balance and to harmonize the client's energy field and to stimulate the body's natural ability to heal itself.
Before and during the energy medicine session, the practitioner is connected to his and the client's healing guides as well as the source of Universal Energy: Divine Love and Light. Through this connection the practitioner receives the guidance to uses specific and appropriate healing techniques. The understanding of the Chakra and Meridian systems by the practitioner is what justifies the term technique. In reality the practitioner is often a channel for the guide to do much more as the practitioner "holds space" for the healing.
Academic knowledge of multiple healing techniques enable the practitioner:
to understand what has transpired during the healing;
to relate to the client additional insight that was perceived during the session;
to recommend and or suggest a specific treatment modality better suited to heal the perceived wound and trauma. The client may then be refer to another specialized practitioner or health professional.
Integrative Energy Medicine™ works hand in hand with allopathic medicine. Physicians are encourage to monitor their patient's progress and to communicate with practitioners.
Unconditional Love, Oil on Canvas, by Chantal Guillou-Brennan